Standard Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions regarding our T&C'S please Contact US
1. These Standard Terms and Conditions of Business (hereinafter “T&C’s), which govern all transactions
concluded between Veg Shop Boys CC (“Veg Shop Boys”) and its customers
2. The effective date of these T&C’s shall be 1 November 2015.
3. Veg Shop Boys shall have the right to request written acknowledgment of receipt and acceptance of
these T&C’s from customers before processing and/or dispatching any order/s placed subsequent to the
4. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, all orders placed on or after the effective date by customers who have
been sent a copy of these T&C’s will be subject to the operation of these T&C’s.
5. If there is any provision in these T&C’s that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask Veg
Shop Boys to explain it to you before you accept the terms and conditions or continue to place orders
with Veg Shop Boys.
6. Veg Shop Boys supplies fresh produce (the “goods”) subject to these T&C’s. By placing one or more
orders, which are subsequently confirmed and/or delivered, you shall be deemed to have accepted
these T&C’s unconditionally. If you do not agree to these T&C’s, do not order.
7. Veg Shop Boys will indicate the acceptance of your order by delivering your goods or allowing you to
collect them. Only at this point will an agreement of sale come into effect between you and Veg Shop
Boys, notwithstanding any communication from Veg Shop Boys that your order and/or payment
has/have been confirmed.
8. In the event of Veg Shop Boys having to engage the services of an attorney to collect the whole or any
portion of any amount owing to it by you, the customer, or to enforce any other right arising from any
agreement of sale between you and Veg Shop Boys, you shall pay all costs occasioned as a result on a
scale as between attorney and client, including all tracing charges and collection commission.
9. Veg Shop Boys reserves the right to charge interest on any overdue amounts at the prescribed legal
rate of 9% per annum, calculated from the date that payment/s became due to date of payment in full.
10. Owing to public and food safety regulations, and being perishable items, the goods sold and delivered
by Veg Shop Boys to customers at the latters’ special instance and request cannot be returned due to
the fact that the customer has had a change of mind in respect of the particular purchased item/s.
11. The customer agrees, in terms of Section 45 of the Magistrate’s Court Act, 32 of 1944, to the jurisdiction
of the Magistrate’s Court that has jurisdiction in terms of Section 28 of the same Act in respect of any
legal proceedings that may result from the conclusion of any agreement between the customer and Veg
Shop Boys or which may relate thereto, notwithstanding that the amount of such claim may exceed the
monetary jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court; provided that Veg Shop Boys is entitled in its sole
discretion to institute such legal proceedings in any other competent Court.
12. Any departure from or variation to these T&C’s that is agreed to between Veg Shop Boys and a
particular customer in respect of one or more transactions/orders/purchases must be reduced to writing
and clearly identify the specific order/s to which such departure and/or variation applies.
13. In the event that these T&C’s are amended, this will be communicated to customers in the same
manner and the effective date of the amended terms of business will be confirmed.